Register for this informative webinar presented by BIOVIA ScienceCloud's Ton van Daelen that will examine the top five reasons external collaborations fail and how to overcome these challenges.
The pharmaceutical industry is rapidly restructuring its discovery business model to fully integrated, networked R&D, in which large parts of the process are conducted through external collaborators and contract research organizations (CROs). This rapid change presents significant challenges in implementing the systems needed to support collaborative research. Most external collaborations don’t meet their intended goals of accelerating innovation and lowering the cost of drug discovery.
BIOVIA ScienceCloud's Ton van Daelen and Frederic Bost will discuss the capabilities of an established platform that enables efficient communication and data sharing between external collaborators. The innovation delivered by ScienceCloud has helped large pharma, biotech, contract research, and academic organizations remove IT bottlenecks while dramatically increasing productivity and success rates of their external collaborations.
You Will Learn How To:
• Share scientific data and documents securely with collaborators globally
• Have anywhere, anytime access to project data for collaborators and stakeholders
• Support effective, around the clock virtual project teams
• Make scientists more productive by automating repetitive tasks
• Seamlessly integrate the cloud with on-premises data and applications
A Q&A session follows the presentation.
Ton van Daelen, BIOVIA ScienceCloud
Five Reasons the Majority of External Collaborations Fail (And How to Overcome Them)