With the increase in complexity of medical device manufacturing, data transparency and the case for quality initiatives become increasingly difficult to streamline and scale across the enterprise. This presentation will address quality best practices to maximize automated data science workflows to reduce root-cause analysis investigation cycle time, reduce reject rates, and increase process improvement to reduce complaints and adverse events.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- Key challenges in the medical device industry
- Overcoming quality barriers with an end-to-end informatics solution
- Strategies to scale and optimize automated data science workflows
- Implementing real-time assessment of quality to reduce reject rates
- Decreasing root-cause investigation cycle time
- And more...
Kate Lusczakoski, PhD
Director, BIOVIA Value Engineering
Fellow, BIOVIA Science Council
Dassault Systèmes BIOVIA
Please complete the form to register for this event »